How to find the Best Criminal Defense Attorney in Phoenix, AZ!
If you have been charged with a crime in Arizona, it is important that you consult or hire the best Arizona criminal defense or AZ DUI Lawyer you can find. Choosing a Criminal Attorney or DUI Lawyer in Arizona may be one of the most important decisions you make in your life.
You can find the best Arizona attorney, that is right for you, no matter if you live in Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Gilbert, Scottsdale or any other city in Arizona by simply asking a few questions, and making a few phone calls. Here are some questions, factors and tips that should help you make the right choice.
● The Arizona Criminal Defense Attorney should have a lot of defense and litigation experience in the jurisdiction or designated Arizona court you are to appear. That AZ criminal defense or DUI defense lawyer’s familiarity with that judge, prosecution, court system, and policies can make the difference between a good outcome and a great outcome such as a dismissal of your Arizona DUI.
● The Law Firm or Attorney at least as associate Attorney at that Law Firm, should defend or litigate AZ DUI charges and Criminal Defense charges exclusively. Some attorneys practice in a variety of different areas other than DUI, for example injury or bankruptcy. An Arizona DUI lawyer, who defends DUI & Criminal Defense charges exclusively, will most likely be up-to-date current laws and court decisions, which are constantly changing.
● Make sure you know and become familiar with the actual Attorney who will be defending your case from start to finish. Meet them before your court date. Communication and teamwork is critical to the success of your outcome. Make sure you know who will be building your defense case, gathering and examining evidence, appearing at conferences, hearings, dealing with telephone calls, updates, gathering, and preparing your case for conference or trial. Open communication and understanding by both you and your attorney of the facts, could impact the outcome of your case. You Attorney should be playing the primary role in all of this.
• Make you sure you have a comfort level with that attorney and make sure they are available when you need to ask a question, communicate concerns, or are in need of guidance. The Attorney works for you. Again, all of these factors contribute to a successful outcome.
• If you have any reservations at all, meet with more than one which one do you feel is the most competent to defend your case. Which one do you feel has the training, knowledge, experience and litigation skills and education needed to defend your charges.
• Don’t make your choice simply on price. Arizona criminal defense and DUI
defense lawyers fee very significantly. You must remember that just A higher price does not equal better representation. Lower fees do not mean you will get less superior representation. Some of the best criminal and DUI lawyers in AZ have been charging the same low prices for decades. The reasons for the differences in prices has more to do with overhead expenses, advertising costs, number of employees to pay, and the list goes on. You may get a quote for $1800.00 for a DUI, and go down the street to another attorney’s office and get a quote for $8,000.00 for the same level and competence in representation. The choice is yours. If you begin feeling “pressure sales” just politely say “No thank- you and leave. This is about protecting your future, and your freedom. Do not allow yourself to feel intimidated or submit to “high pressure sales tactics.
• There’s no better referral than an experienced referral from friends, family, or neighbors who have used the DUI attorney in the past. You want to make sure the referral is objective and trustworthy.
If you have been charged with any Phoenix AZ criminal defense crime including but not limited to Assault, aggravated felony assault, DUI, Extreme DUI, Repeat Offense DUI, Under age 21 DUI, DUI with child under 15 in vehicle, Aggravated Felony DUI, Drug, Felony Drug, Dangerous Drug, Narcotics, Marijuana, any Arizona DUI, Arizona, Arizona Drug DUI, or any other criminal charge including theft, burglary, domestic violence, drugs crimes, probation violations, robbery, computer crimes, ID theft crimes, credit card or check fraud, Larceny or grand larceny, or any other criminal charges contact the Law Office of James Novak, for your Free Consultation at (480) 413-1499. Speak directly with experienced Phoenix Criminal Defense and DUI Defense Attorney and James Novak (Former Prosecutor).