“…criminal and DUI cases are dismissed every day with the defense of a good Gilbert criminal defense lawyer.”
Gilbert Criminal Defense
If you face criminal or DUI charges in Gilbert AZ, you can fight the charges and win. Your chances increase drastically of getting a good outcome, if you hire a good criminal or DUI attorney who defends cases in Gilbert, AZ frequently. The laws and penalties are strict and harsh. But there is hope. Remember Gilbert AZ DUI or criminal charges in are not automatically convictions. Statistics show that criminal and DUI cases are dismissed every day with the defense of a good Gilbert criminal defense lawyer. Just because you were charged or arrested doesn’t make you “guilty”.
According to the Constitution among other civil rights, you are entitled to fair treatment, the right to remain silent, and retention of counsel, a Criminal Defense Attorney–Take heed. Take advantage of your constitutional rights! The Gilbert Prosecution, judge or court will do nothing to defend you. They will not even help to make your life easier if they could. Their job is not to defend but to convict you. Arizona wants convictions. A good private practice criminal defense or DUI Lawyer who defends DUI and criminal charges in Gilbert, AZ frequently will defend your charges, your rights, your freedom and your future.
Defending Criminal Charges in Gilbert, AZ
You may be wondering what benefit there is to hiring a criminal or DUI defense Attorney to defend your Gilbert criminal or DUI Charges. You should contact an experienced criminal or DUI Attorney for a consultation. Many of the best criminal defense and Gilbert DUI lawyers provide Free Initial Consultation. They will give you insight into what you are facing, and your options. Start there first. Friends and family mean well, when they give advice. But be careful of making your decision without consulting an experienced DUI or criminal attorney who defends charges regularly in Gilbert.
What Your Gilbert Criminal Lawyer will do
Here is brief outline of what an experienced criminal defense attorney, and good DUI lawyer who defends cases in Gilbert, AZ will do for you:
• File notice with the court that they are legally represented you and request that all communications go through the defense attorney,
• File notice with the court of “not guilty” plea on your behalf and notice of your defenses.
• Listen to your side of the story. Take appropriate action based on the facts you provide.
• Keep you up to date regarding your case
• Answer all of your questions
• Give you guidance and recommendations
• Gather and examine all evidence
• Retest any blood or urine samples by an independent lab, that the prosecution wants to use as evidence against you.
• Find out if any violations of your Constitutional Rights exist. .
• Find weaknesses or flaws in the Gilbert Prosecutions case
• Build and mount an effective winning defense based on the circumstances in your case. A good attorney, with a great deal of litigation and defense skills, and experience will know which of many defenses should be used in your case.
• Challenge the prosecutions evidence against you
• File motions to suppress evidence if there is other justifiable reason why it should be suppressed
• Educate the Gilbert Prosecution on weaknesses or flaws in their case to position for negotiations of for evidence suppression, charge and sentencing reduction or case dismissal
• Appear at all hearings, conferences, negotiations with the court and prosecution.
• File all necessary motions
• Exhaust all means to reduce the criminal or DUI charges
• Exhaust all means to get the charges completely dismissed.
One key to a successful Gilbert Criminal defense is to hire your Gilbert Criminal Defense Attorney early. This gives your Gilbert criminal attorney time to and mounts a winning defense on your behalf. You generally do not get more than one shot at freedom. Do not underestimate the need for a Gilbert criminal defense or DUI defense Attorney. It may mean the difference between a poor outcome and a great outcome; or the difference between a conviction and a complete dismissal of charges.
If you have been charged with any Gilbert DUI, Extreme DUI, Repeat Offense DUI, Under age 21 DUI, DUI with child under 15 in vehicle, Aggravated Felony DUI, Drug, Felony Drug, Dangerous Drug, Narcotics, Marijuana, any Gilbert DUI, Gilbert, Gilbert Drug DUI, or any other criminal charge including theft, assault, aggravated assault, domestic violence, drugs crimes, probation violations, robbery, computer crimes, ID theft crimes, or any other criminal charges contact the Law Office of James Novak, for your Free Consultation at (480) 413-1499. Speak directly with experienced Gilbert Criminal Defense and DUI Defense Attorney and James Novak (Former Prosecutor).
The Law Office of James Novak is devoted to handling 100% DUI, Drug & criminal cases in Gilbert, Tempe, Scottsdale, Chandler, Mesa, Phoenix and surrounding areas valley-wide.
This post was intended to provide general information only and is not intended as specific legal advice. You should not rely upon this information alone, but should consult legal counsel regarding the application of the laws and regulations discussed and as applied to your specific case or circumstance.