How to Hire a Good Phoenix DUI Lawyer
“Hiring a good Phoenix DUI Attorney can mean the difference between a conviction or total dismissal, or reduction in your charges.”
Phoenix Arizona has some of the toughest DUI laws in the Country, which carry some of the most severe penalties in the country. If you have been arrested in Phoenix AZ for a DUI, you will need a good and experienced Phoenix criminal defense attorney to fight for you. It is important that you find a DUI Attorney who defends DUI charges on a regular basis, and exclusively practices criminal defense. You also want to make sure they defend cases frequently in the court for which you must appear. Your challenge will be to find a good DUI Attorney, or one of the best Criminal Defense Attorneys to defend you. Choosing a DUI Lawyer to defend your DUI charges may be one of the most important decisions you will ever face. Below are just a few facts you want to know before making the decision to hire a DUI Attorney. These excerpts have been cited from Winning Defense Strategies Book Series #1 Phoenix DUI Defense, written by DUI Defense Attorney and prolific Author James Novak:
• Who will actually be my DUI Attorney?
• Will I meet with my Attorney before my court date?
• How much work will my Attorney be putting into my case before my court date?
• Does my DUI attorney defend DUI and Criminal cases exclusively?
• Will you be the lawyer who is actually handling my case?
• Who is doing all the investigation on my case? Will you be the lawyer who shows up to court with me?
• Will you be switching lawyers on me?
• Can I meet my assigned lawyer before I agree to hire your firm?
• Will I be able to speak to you if I have a question or concern?
• What is it going to Cost?
• Does the Attorney charge by the hour or is it a flat affordable fee?
• Is the fee competitive as compared to what similar DUI Attorneys are hiring?
• How much experience do you have in defending DUI and Criminal Cases?
• What background do you have that qualifies you to handle my case?
• Have you ever been a prosecutor? If so, where, and for how long?
• What training do you have with the issues involved in my case?
• How many cases like mine have you handled?
• How often do you handle this specific type of case?
• How often do you deal with this particular prosecutor?
• How often do you appear in this court?
• How often do you appear before this particular Judge?
• What is your current caseload?
• How long should I expect to wait to hear back from you if I have to leave a message for you?
Remember a DUI or other Criminal Charge you are innocent until and only if you are proven guilty. Everyone makes mistakes. It’s how you recover from that mistake that counts more. You can take control of your criminal or DUI charges now, by hiring a strong, experienced Phoenix Criminal and DUI Defense Attorney to fight your charges. Everyone makes mistakes. It’s how we recover from those mistakes that matter most. If you do nothing, you can count on facing the maximum penalties allowed by Phoenix law which will have a devastating impact on your life, family, and future. But a good Phoenix DUI Attorney can mean the difference between a conviction or total dismissal, or reduction in your charges.
If you have been charged or arrested for any Phoenix DUI other criminal charges contact the Law Office of James Novak, for your Free Consultation at (480) 413-1499. Speak directly with experienced Phoenix criminal Defense and DUI Defense Attorney and James Novak (Former Prosecutor). The Law Office of James Novak is devoted to handling 100% DUI, Drug & criminal cases in Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, Chandler, Mesa, Phoenix Arizona and surrounding areas valley-wide.
This post was intended to provide general information only and is not intended as specific legal advice. You should not rely upon this information alone, but should consult legal counsel regarding the application of the laws and regulations discussed and as applied to your specific case or circumstance.