How to Find the Best DUI Attorneys in Mesa, AZ
Arizona State Laws are strict, and punishments severe for DUI charges in Mesa Arizona. First time DUI convictions carry mandatory sentencing of jail time along with other adverse punishments. You will need to hire a good criminal defense or DUI attorney who defends cases often in Mesa AZ to represent you through the Criminal Justice system. They will make sure your rights are protected and do everything possible to get the best outcome in your case.
Here is a short list of resources to look and help you find the best criminal defense attorney to defend you in Mesa Court or other court in Maricopa County for your Mesa AZ Charges:
• The internet. Many attorneys not only have websites, but have a wealth of information on their website that tells you about them, their experience, qualifications and credentials.
• Internet review websites and other public resources on the web.
• Referrals from friends, neighbors, or family. Be cautious not to reveal or discuss and details regarding your case.
• Maricopa County Bar Association.
• Arizona State Bar. Make sure the criminal defense attorney is licensed to practice criminal defense in Arizona. If you were charged in Arizona, you need to hire an attorney who is licensed to practice in Arizona and does so regularly. .
• Once you have selected a few attorneys you wish to speak with, contact them for a Free Consultation. Be sure the consultation is free. Most criminal and DUI attorneys do not charge for the initial consultation,
• Answer any questions the Attorney may have. They will need additional information to help you. Then ask about your defense options and their fees for retention including terms of fee payment. Many attorneys are flexible and will provide a discount if you ask depending on the nature of the charges and the amount of work they will need to put into your case.
• Ask the Attorney all the questions you can about training, education, experience, and qualifications, that you were unable to find out about them through your initial resources.
• Affordability. Compare fees of the attorneys you speak with. Understand that the most expensive attorneys many not provide you with the best defense. And in contrast, the least expensive attorneys many be some of the best DUI and criminal defense attorneys in the state of Arizona.
• Communication. You must feel comfortable in your communications with your attorney. When you hire an attorney, you are the employer. But the fact is you will be working together as a team to get the best possible outcome in your case.
• Trust. You need to feel confident that your DUI attorney can do the job. If they give you advice, there is usually a good reason for it. If you don’t know what that is, ask. You will be working with your attorney as a team. If you do not trust their judgment or competence from the start, your defense will be headed for disaster. So if the basic trust is not there from the start, you should continue your search until you feel that comfort level.
Choosing a Mesa DUI or criminal attorney for your Mesa criminal charges is one of the most important decisions you will make in a lifetime. An unwise decision can cost you not only the attorney fees, but your freedom and future. A wise well thought out decision will increase your chances of getting a dismissal or reduction of charges or sentencing and potential for a fresh start on life. Second chances are rare.
If you have been arrested for DUI or criminal charges in Maricopa County contact the Law Office of James Novak, for your Free Consultation at (480) 413-1499. Speak directly with experienced Arizona criminal Defense and DUI Defense Attorney and James Novak (Former Prosecutor). Also visit www.arizonacrimialdefenselawyer.com for helpful DUI and criminal defense information.
The Law Office of James Novak is devoted to defending DUI, Drug & criminal charges in Arizona, valley wide within the Greater Phoenix, Maricopa County area including the cities of Chandler, Tempe , Phoenix, Mesa, Gilbert and Tempe Arizona, Phoenix Metro, and Phoenix East Valley Arizona.