Imagine the lethal game of “Russian Roulette”, but with different rules of chance.
Let’s say the chambers in a revolver with 6 rounds are all loaded with bullets, with the exception of only one chamber.
As if the risks weren’t enough in the traditional game. They just increased drastically.
Now it means there is an only one in six chance you will survive the game, instead of a 5 in six chance of survival.
That leaves the player with less than 17% chance of survival, and an 83% chance of fatality.
Those are near the same odds of fatality when a person uses heroin laced with the super opiate known as Fentanyl.
Officials in Arizona as well as other parts of the country are on high alert as it leaves a path of fatalities and grieving families to mourn the loss of loved ones.
The Centers for Disease Control collected data that concluded that over the last 15 years, overdose deaths involving prescription and illicit opioid overdose deaths surged, and that this spike was largely driven by heroin.
In this article we will discuss the following topics intended to raise awareness and to provide general resource information. Topics include:
- Fentanyl & Signs of Fentanyl Overdose
- Fentanyl Laced – Heroin – A Lethal Mix
- Fentanyl – Laced Heroin Law Enforcement Seizures, and Trends
- Narcotic Laws and Penalties including Fentanyl –Laced Heroin in Arizona
- Good Samaritan Laws: Proposed Legislation
- How to Detect Heroin Laced Fentanyl
- Arizona Criminal Defense for Narcotic Drug Crimes