“Hiring a good Arizona DUI Attorney can mean the difference between a conviction or total dismissal, or reduction in your charges.”
Arizona DUI Attorney
If you have been arrested for a DUI in Arizona, you already know Phoenix Arizona has some of the toughest DUI laws in the Country. Arizona DUI laws carry severe punishments and sentencing for a DUI conviction. Even for a first time Arizona DUI, you will need a strong and experienced Arizona criminal defense attorney to fight for you. It is easy to find any DUI Attorney in Arizona, but your challenge will be finding a good DUI Attorney, or one of the best Criminal Defense Attorneys to defend you. Choosing a DUI Lawyer to defend your DUI charges may be one of the most important decisions you will ever face. Below are some questions you should get answers to, before making a decision as to which Attorney you will hire to defend your case. These excerpts are cited in Winning Defense Strategies Book Series “#1 Arizona DUI Defense”, written by experienced DUI Defense Attorney and prolific Arizona DUI defenses Author, James Novak:
• Who will actually be my DUI Attorney?
• Have you met that Attorney before your court date?
• Does my DUI attorney defend DUI and Criminal cases exclusively?
• Will you be the lawyer who is actually handling my case?
• Who is doing all the investigation on my case? Will you be the lawyer who shows up to court with me?
• Will you be switching lawyers on me?
• Can I meet my assigned lawyer before I agree to hire your firm?
• Will I be able to speak to you if I have a question or concern?
• What is it going to Cost?
• What is Your Experience?
• What background do you have that qualifies you to handle my case?
• Have you ever been a prosecutor? If so, where, and for how long?
• What training do you have with the issues involved in my case?
• How many cases like mine have you handled?
• How often do you handle this specific type of case?
• How often do you deal with this particular prosecutor?
• How often do you appear in this court?
• How often do you appear before this particular Judge?
• What is your current caseload?
• How long should I expect to wait to hear back from you if I have to leave a message for you?
No matter what you chose to do, remember a DUI or other Criminal Charge you are innocent until and only if you are proven guilty. Everyone makes mistakes. It’s how you recover from that mistake that counts more. You can take control of your criminal or DUI charges now, by consulting and retaining a strong, experienced Arizona Criminal and DUI Defense Attorney to fight your charges.
Everyone makes mistakes. It’s how we recover from those mistakes that matter most. If you do nothing, you can count on possibly facing the maximum penalties allowed by Arizona law which will have a devastating impact on your life, family, and future. But a good Arizona DUI Attorney can mean the difference between a conviction or total dismissal, or reduction in your charges.
If you have been charged with any Arizona DUI or other criminal charges contact the Law Office of James Novak, for your Free Consultation at (480) 413-1499. Speak directly with experienced Arizona criminal Defense and DUI Defense Attorney and James Novak (Former Prosecutor). The Law Office of James Novak is devoted to handling 100% DUI, Drug & criminal cases in Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, Chandler, Mesa, Arizona and surrounding areas valley-wide.
This post was intended to provide general information only and is not intended as specific legal advice. You should not rely upon this information alone, but should consult legal counsel regarding the application of the laws and regulations discussed and as applied to your specific case or circumstance.