The Best Criminal Attorney in Gilbert AZ is the One that is Best for You
There are many good criminal defense and DUI attorneys who can defend your criminal or DUI charges in Gilbert AZ. But the fact is, the very best one, is the one that is right for you. Sound simple? For the most part it is. And it will take some effort on your part. But in the long run it make just mean the difference of whether or not you get a conviction or a dismissal of your criminal or DUI charges. It applies to the old cliché “Sweat now, bleed less later.”
Below is a list of things you can do to help you find the best criminal defense attorney or DUI lawyer to defend your Gilbert AZ Charges:
• The internet. This may sound remedial. But some people do not realize they should hire an attorney licensed in criminal law in Arizona to defend their Arizona charges. Look for “criminal defense attorney” or “DUI defense Attorney” DUI or Criminal Defense law firms, and the like. Be sure to limit your search within the jurisdiction, city or county and state you received the criminal charges or where you were arrested. Then select a few Criminal and DUI attorneys.
• Review the Attorney’s Website in more detail. Limit your search to Arizona Attorneys who defend cases within Maricopa County, and often in Gilbert AZ Court. The Attorney you choose should be licensed to practice criminal law in the state of Arizona.
• Web Directories. There are literally hundreds of on-line Attorney directories. Again, limit your search to Arizona and the practice areas of criminal defense and DUI defense in the city, county, or jurisdiction in Arizona you were arrested or charged with a crime. .
• Review Sites and Forums. There is a wealth of information that can be found through internet review sites and social networks and forums. Find out type of experience others have had and their outcomes by hiring a particular attorney. A word of caution, do not post details regarding your criminal or DUI charges before or during the process of your situation while you are looking. Your comments are public and can be used against you.
• Referrals from trusted friends, family or neighbors. Be sure not to discuss your particular situation or details surrounding your charges.
• Contact the Arizona State Bar and/or the Maricopa County Bar Association to find out if they are licensed to practice criminal law in Arizona and for how long. They may also have other useful information to assist you.
• Once you have narrowed your search to a few attorneys that you feel are qualified and have the experience and credentials to defend your case, contact them for a Free Consultation.
• The consultation may be by phone or in person, whatever is agreed upon by you and the criminal defense attorney. Explain your charges, and answer any questions they have relating to your situation. The attorney will need to get information to further assist you, discuss your defense options and you’re your a rate quote for retaining their legal representation.
• Use the consultation not only to get information relating to the charges and your defense options, fill the voids of information you would like to know about that attorney to help you make your decision. This should include qualifications, knowledge, training, experience, credentials, defense at trial, and how often they defend cases in Gilbert AZ. Most criminal defense or DUI attorneys should be able to give you a rate quote by phone. Ask about fees and flexible payment plans if needed. Ask whatever you need to know to make you feel confident you are making the right decision.
Choosing the best Attorney to defend you in Gilbert AZ for your DUI or criminal charges is an extremely important decision. Your freedom and future are in jeopardy. You need to find the best defense attorney for you. A well thought out decision will increase your chances of getting your charges dropped, a not-guilty verdict, a dismissal or reduction of charges or sentencing rather than a harsh conviction.
If you have been arrested for DUI or criminal charges in Maricopa County contact the Law Office of James Novak, for your Free Consultation at (480) 413-1499. Speak directly with experienced Arizona criminal Defense and DUI Defense Attorney and James Novak (Former Prosecutor). Also visit www.arizonacrimialdefenselawyer.com for helpful DUI and criminal defense information.
The Law Office of James Novak is devoted to defending DUI, Drug & criminal charges in Arizona, valley wide within the Greater Phoenix, Maricopa County area including the cities of Chandler, Tempe , Phoenix, Mesa, Gilbert and Tempe Arizona, Phoenix Metro, and Phoenix East Valley Arizona.