What Scottsdale Prosecutors for DUI DWI and Drunk Driving Charges Don’t Want You to Know!
Hiring an experienced DUI Lawyer who defends drunk driving charges in Scottsdale AZ makes it more difficult for the Arizona Prosecution to get a guilty verdict or convict you. It sends the following clear messages to the prosecution that they would prefer you know:
• That you have taken the Scottsdale DUI charges seriously;
• That you intend to defend yourself against the charges by means of the effective assistance of legal counsel, and experienced Scottsdale Lawyer;
• That to prosecute and convict you will require much time and labor on their part – which is not good news for them. This is due to their heavy caseloads and often reduced staff as a result of necessary state and county budget cuts;
• That there will be no conviction without a challenge of the evidence and charges by your Scottsdale DWI DUI defense attorney. This is in contrast to the swift convictions and harsh sentences the prosecution usually accomplishes when a defendant is not represented by a effective private DUI defense lawyer.
• That the state and prosecution’s evidence and charges against you will be vigorously challenged;
• That your Scottsdale DUI attorney will not allow your rights to be violated;
• That your Scottsdale DUI lawyer may utilize defense strategies that apply to your case that the prosecution did or did not expect; and that the prosecution will need to try to overcome these defenses when they otherwise would not have existed in absence of a good Scottsdale DUI defense lawyer;
• That the defense strategy that will be utilized has the potential to lead to a dismissal or significant reduction of your charges and penalties.
• That your Scottsdale criminal defense lawyer will object to any self-incrimination traps in order to harm the defense;
• That an independent investigation will be completed by the defendant’s Scottsdale DUI lawyer. And all evidence will be examined for weaknesses or flaws and that if unjustified or flawed, your defense attorney will present compelling arguments and motions to the court to request that the flawed evidence not be admitted for use against you.
• That your DUI DWI defense lawyer will promptly challenge evidence obtained by violating your constitutional rights including those related to search and seizure, or any other violation of your fundamental or civil rights.
• That your Scottsdale DUI DWI defense Attorney will promptly challenge the reason for the initial drunk driving stop if it was made without “reasonable suspicion” that the defendant was drunk driving, in the process of committing a crime, or that a crime occurred and the defendant was involved or committed the crime;
• That your Scottsdale DUI DWI defense Attorney will promptly challenge the arrest if it was made without “probable cause”;
• That your DUI defense attorney will seek and produce if available, exculpatory evidence (in favor of your defense);
• That your Scottsdale DUI attorney will make every effort to expose flaws and weaknesses in the prosecution’s evidence and case to defend you that may ultimately lead to a dismissal or reduction in charges; and further, that when a DUI DWI defendant is not represented by a good criminal defense attorney, the Prosecutor would never have brought these weaknesses or flaws to the attention of the court, even if they were well aware of their existence of those flaws in their efforts to convict you. Their job is to convict you not defend you.
• That Your DUI attorney is doing what you needs to be done protect and defend your rights, future and freedom;
• That your DUI defense attorney will make every effort to get your DUI charges dismissed, reduced or otherwise best possible outcome with the least penalties, in your case.
*Arizona Laws are subject to change. You should contact an Arizona DUI lawyer for current information concerning DUI or criminal matters.
If you have an outstanding warrant for arrest in Arizona or have been arrested in Maricopa County for AZ DUI, DWI, Drunk Driving or any other criminal charges contact the Law Office of James Novak, for your Free Consultation at (480) 413-1499. Speak directly with experienced Arizona criminal Defense and DUI Defense Attorney and James Novak (Former Prosecutor).
The Law Office of James Novak is devoted 100% to defending DUI, Drug & criminal charges in valley wide within Maricopa County including Mesa, Scottsdale, Tempe, Phoenix, Chandler, Gilbert Arizona, East Valley, AZ and surrounding cities within the Phoenix metro and Maricopa County Areas.
Disclaimer: This blog has been posted for general public informational purposes only. All articles by this author are intended to raise awareness and generate discussion on a variety of Arizona State Law issues and topics. Note that Arizona legislation, laws, criminal code and DUI laws and penalties frequently change. If you have a criminal or DUI defense matter related to this topic, it is important that you consult or hire an Arizona criminal or AZ DUI lawyer in the jurisdiction or municipality of Arizona where you received your charges of up to date information