A “Gilbert Felony DUI” is also known interchangeably as “Aggravated DUI” If you’ve been charged with a Gilbert Felony DUI (Driving under the Influence) in Arizona, the most important thing you can do right now is to contact a good Arizona Criminal Defense Attorney or Felony DUI Defense Lawyer who defends cases frequently in Arizona Court. .
• DUI charges involving an auto accident resulting in bodily injury or significant harm to another person or persons.
• DUI manslaughter – When the Accident with DUI results in a fatality of another while you were impaired under the influence of alcohol or drugs or combination.
• The current DUI charge is your third DUI within 7 years
• Arrested for DUI while on a on a suspended or revoked driver’s license
• Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs impaired, and with a minor, in
Arizona that is age 15 or under) in the motor vehicle that you were driving. .
Gilbert Felony DUI Penalties under Arizona Law- Arizona Revised Statutes
Gilbert AZ Felony DUI Penalties are cited under Aggravated DUI A.R.S. 28-1383 and A.R.S. § 28-1383, up to 10 years. A.R.S. §13-902(B):
• Four months in Jail or Prison, if you have no prior criminal record or felony convictions. Also this is subject to circumstances if serious injury or a fatality has occurred, this sentencing may be significantly harsher.
• Up to $150,000.00 plus 80% surcharge
• $1500.00 prison assessment
• $250.00 abatement fee
• Evaluation Costs
• Drug or Alcohol Treatment & Counseling Costs
• Probation and probation Fees
• Driving Privileges revoked for up to 3 years
• Court ordered Ignition Interlock Device for your auto. .
Gilbert DUI and Felony DUI laws and penalties are constantly changing. This is why it is so important to hire an experienced, highly qualified Arizona Criminal Defense or AZ DUI Lawyer who defends cases often in Gilbert, Arizona. Your criminal defense attorney must be well versed on the Gilbert AZ law, Courts, Protocol, how to use the Law and Constitution in your defense; But most importantly, they must be extremely knowledgeable as to what defenses can be utilized the most effectively based on your circumstances in an effort to get the ultimate best outcome in your case.
All hope is not lost if you have been arrested for a Gilbert AZ DUI. Don’t give up. You can get a second chance by hiring a good Arizona DUI Lawyer who defends cases in Gilbert. To help you get informed on some of your defenses, You can download for free the winning defenses outlined in the Arizona DUI Winning Defense Strategies Book Series © which includes “101 Arizona DUI Winning Defenses” © written by experienced DUI Defense Attorney and prolific Arizona DUI defenses Author, James Novak. Simply visit www.arizonacriminaldefenselawyer.com
The Attorney you choose to defend your Felony DUI in Arizona may mean the difference between getting a conviction and getting your charges dismissed. It may be the one of the most important decisions you make in a lifetime.
If you have been charged with any Arizona DUI, Extreme DUI, Repeat Offense DUI, Under age 21 DUI, DUI with child under 15 in vehicle, Aggravated Felony DUI, Drug, Felony Drug, Dangerous Drug, Narcotics, Marijuana, any Arizona DUI, Arizona Drug DUI, or any other criminal charge including theft, assault, aggravated assault, domestic violence, drugs crimes, probation violations, robbery, computer crimes, ID theft crimes, or any other criminal charges contact the Law Office of James Novak, for your Free Consultation at (480) 413-1499. Speak directly with experienced Arizona criminal Defense and DUI Defense Attorney and James Novak (Former Prosecutor).
The Law Office of James Novak is devoted to handling 100% DUI, Drug & criminal cases in Gilbert, Tempe, Scottsdale, Chandler, Mesa, Arizona and surrounding areas valley-wide.
This post was intended to provide general information only and is not intended as specific legal advice. You should not rely upon this information alone, but should consult legal counsel regarding the application of the laws and regulations discussed and as applied to your specific case or circumstance.