“…criminal and DUI charges are dismissed with good Phoenix Legal Representation from good Phoenix criminal defense lawyers every day.”
Phoenix Criminal Defense
If you face criminal charges in Phoenix AZ, you can fight your charges. Remember, a criminal charge in Phoenix is not a conviction. The fact is, criminal and DUI charges are dismissed with an experienced Phoenix Legal Representation from good criminal defense lawyers every day. Just because you were charged or arrested does not prove you are “guilty”.
By Law according to the Constitution and your Constitutional Rights, you are entitled to fair treatment, the right to remain silent, and retention of counsel, a Criminal Defense Attorney–Use it! The Phoenix Court will not do anything defend you in your charges. Their job is to get convictions. Only good private practice criminal or DUI Lawyers ho defends DUI and criminal charges in Phoenix, AZ on a regular basis will fight to defend your rights, freedoms, and future.
Defending Criminal Charges in Phoenix, AZ
If this is your first criminal or DUI defense you are probably interested in knowing what a Phoenix Criminal Attorney will do for you. Here is just a brief overview, of what a good criminal defense attorney who defends cases in Phoenix on a regular basis will and should do for you:
• File written notice to the court that they are your criminal defense or DUI attorney, legally responsible for acting on your behalf. (This makes them a barrier between you and the prosecution to make sure you do not incriminate yourself or strengthen the prosecutions case in any way. All communications go through your defense attorney.
• File notice with the court of “not guilty” on your behalf and notice of your defenses.
• Listen to your side of the story. Keep in direct communications with your regarding you case. Answer any questions you have concerning what you may be facing with regard to the charges. Give you guidance and instruction when appropriate and when asked or needed.
• Gather and examine all evidence
• Retest any blood or urine samples by an independent lab, that the prosecution wants to use as evidence against you.
• Determine if any of your Constitutional Rights were violated
• Look for weaknesses or flaws in the Phoenix Prosecutions case
• Customized a strong and effective defense strategy based on the circumstances in your case. A good attorney, with much litigation experience will know what of many defenses should be used based on your situation.
• Challenge evidence and file motions to suppress evidence if obtained unlawfully, or if there is other justifiable reason why it should be suppressed and not used against you.
• Attend all hearings, conferences, negotiations with the court and or prosecution.
• File all appropriate motions at the proper time lines
• Do everything possible to reduce the criminal or DUI charges
• Do everything possible to dismiss the criminal or DUI charges.
One of the keys to a successful Phoenix Criminal defense is to get your Phoenix Criminal Defense Attorney on board as soon as possible. This gives your Defense Attorney ample time to build and mount a winning defense strategy. You generally do not get more than one shot at freedom. Do not under estimate the need for a Phoenix criminal defense or DUI defense Attorney. It may mean the difference between a poor outcome and a great outcome; or the difference between a conviction and dismissal of charges.
If you have been charged with any Phoenix DUI, Extreme DUI, Repeat Offense DUI, Under age 21 DUI, DUI with child under 15 in vehicle, Aggravated Felony DUI, Drug, Felony Drug, Dangerous Drug, Narcotics, Marijuana, any Phoenix DUI, Phoenix, Phoenix Drug DUI, or any other criminal charge including theft, assault, aggravated assault, domestic violence, drugs crimes, probation violations, robbery, computer crimes, ID theft crimes, or any other criminal charges contact the Law Office of James Novak, for your Free Consultation at (480) 413-1499. Speak directly with experienced Phoenix Criminal Defense and DUI Defense Attorney and James Novak (Former Prosecutor).
The Law Office of James Novak is devoted to handling 100% DUI, Drug & criminal cases in Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa Phoenix and surrounding areas valley-wide.
This post was intended to provide general information only and is not intended as specific legal advice. You should not rely upon this information alone, but should consult legal counsel regarding the application of the laws and regulations discussed and as applied to your specific case or circumstance.