“…criminal and DUI cases are dismissed with good Mesa Legal Representation by experienced Mesa criminal defense and DUI lawyers and every day.”
Mesa Criminal Defense
If you have been charged with a criminal offense or DUI in Mesa AZ, you can defend your charges and win. Your chances increase drastically of getting a good outcome in your case if you hire a good criminal or DUI attorney who defends cases in Mesa, AZ. Don’t lose hope. Instead, think of it as a new start. And note that criminal charges in Mesa, AZ are not automatically convictions. The fact of the matter is that criminal and DUI cases are dismissed with experienced Mesa Legal Representation from good criminal defense and DUI lawyers every day. Just because you were charged or arrested doesn’t make you “guilty”.
According to the Constitution among your other rights, you are entitled to fair treatment, the right to remain silent, and retention of counsel, a Criminal Defense Attorney–Take advantage of these constitutional rights! The Mesa Prosecution and judge will do nothing to defend you. That is not their job. They want convictions. Only good private practice criminal defense or DUI Lawyer who defends DUI and criminal charges in Mesa, AZ frequently will defend your charges, your rights, your freedom and your future.
Defending Criminal Charges in Mesa, AZ
If this is your first criminal or DUI defense you are probably interested in knowing whether or not you should hire a Mesa Criminal defense or Mesa DUI Lawyer. And you want to know what they can do for you. In the least, you should contact an experienced criminal or DUI Attorney for a consultation. Most of the best criminal defense and Mesa DUI lawyers provide Free Initial Consultation. It will be time well spent and you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
What Your Mesa Criminal Lawyer will do
Here is brief list what a good criminal defense attorney, or experienced DUI lawyer who defends cases in Mesa, AZ will do for you:
• File written notice to the court that your are being legally represented and request that all communications go through them.
• File notice with the court of “not guilty” plea on your behalf and notice of your defenses.
• Listen to your side of the story. Keep in direct communications with your regarding you case.
• Answer questions you have during the processes
• Give you guidance and recommendations
• Gather and examine all evidence
• Retest any blood or urine samples by an independent lab, that the prosecution wants to use as evidence against you.
• Determine if any violations of your Constitutional Rights occurred.
• Look for weaknesses or flaws in the Mesa Prosecutions case
• Build and mount a strong and effective defense based on the circumstances in your case. A good attorney, with much litigation experience will know what of many defenses should be used based on your situation.
• Challenge evidence
• File motions to suppress evidence if obtained unlawfully, or if there is other justifiable reason why it should be suppressed and not used against you.
• Educate the Prosecution on weaknesses or flaws in their evidence or case to set the stage for negotiations of a good outcome for you
• Participate in all hearings, conferences, negotiations with the court and or prosecution.
• File all appropriate and necessary motions
• Make every attempt to reduce the criminal or DUI charges
• Make every possible attempt to dismiss the charges.
One of the keys to a successful Mesa Criminal defense is to hire your Mesa Criminal Defense Attorney early. This gives your Defense Attorney a head start and time to build and mount a winning defense on your behalf. You generally do not get more than one shot at freedom. Do not underestimate the need for a Mesa criminal defense or DUI defense Attorney. It may mean the difference between a poor outcome and a great outcome; or the difference between a conviction and a complete dismissal of charges.
If you have been charged with any Mesa DUI, Extreme DUI, Repeat Offense DUI, Under age 21 DUI, DUI with child under 15 in vehicle, Aggravated Felony DUI, Drug, Felony Drug, Dangerous Drug, Narcotics, Marijuana, any Mesa DUI, Mesa, Mesa Drug DUI, or any other criminal charge including theft, assault, aggravated assault, domestic violence, drugs crimes, probation violations, robbery, computer crimes, ID theft crimes, or any other criminal charges contact the Law Office of James Novak, for your Free Consultation at (480) 413-1499. Speak directly with experienced Mesa Criminal Defense and DUI Defense Attorney and James Novak (Former Prosecutor).
The Law Office of James Novak is devoted to handling 100% DUI, Drug & criminal cases in Mesa, Tempe, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Phoenix and surrounding areas valley-wide.
This post was intended to provide general information only and is not intended as specific legal advice. You should not rely upon this information alone, but should consult legal counsel regarding the application of the laws and regulations discussed and as applied to your specific case or circumstance.