How to Hire a Good Gilbert Arizona DUI Lawyer
“Hiring an experienced Arizona DUI Defense Attorney who defends DUI cases frequently in Gilbert AZ, can mean the difference between a conviction or total dismissal, or reduction your criminal or DUI charges.”
If you have been arrested for a DUI in Gilbert Arizona, you already know Arizona has some of the toughest DUI laws in the Country. Gilbert Arizona is very aggressive when it comes to DUIs. One of the most important priorities for Gilbert Police are finding, and arresting DUI – DWI drivers, and getting convictions. They have specialized trained motorcycle police teams to do just that. Their laws fall within the criminal code of Arizona DUI laws that carry severe punishments and sentencing for a DUI conviction. Even for a first time Gilbert DUI arrest, you will need a strong and experienced Gilbert Arizona criminal defense attorney to fight for you. It is easy to find any DUI Attorney in Gilbert Arizona. But it is not so easy to find a good Gilbert DUI Lawyer or one of the best Criminal Defense Attorneys to defend you, who defend cases frequently in Gilbert Arizona Courts.
If you are stopped and arrested a Gilbert DUI, make sure you hire a DUI Lawyer who defends all kinds of DUI and Drug DUI charges on a regular basis in Gilbert Arizona. Make sure your Arizona DUI Lawyer is an experienced litigator; understands the laws, including all the newest and changing laws; breath and blood testing issues, and most importantly, is familiar with defense strategies and methods that can be used in your defense for Gilbert DUI or Drug DUI Charges.
Choosing a DUI Lawyer to defend your DUI charges may be one of the most important decisions you will ever face. Below are some questions you should get answers to, before making a decision as to which Attorney you will hire to defend your case. These excerpts are cited in Winning Defense Strategies Book Series “#1 Arizona DUI Defense”, written by experienced DUI Defense Attorney and prolific Arizona DUI defenses Author, James Novak:
• Who will actually be my DUI Attorney?
• Have you met that Attorney before your court date?
• Does my DUI attorney defend DUI and Criminal cases exclusively?
• Will you be the lawyer who is actually handling my case?
• Who is doing all the investigation on my case? Will you be the lawyer who shows up to court with me?
• Will you be switching lawyers on me?
• Can I meet my assigned lawyer before I agree to hire your firm?
• Will I be able to speak to you if I have a question or concern?
• What is it going to Cost?
• What is Your Experience?
• What background do you have that qualifies you to handle my case?
• Have you ever been a prosecutor? If so, where, and for how long?
• What training do you have with the issues involved in my case?
• How many cases like mine have you handled?
• How often do you handle this specific type of case?
• How often do you deal with this particular prosecutor?
• How often do you appear in this court?
• How often do you appear before this particular Judge?
• What is your current caseload?
• How long should I expect to wait to hear back from you if I have to leave a message for you?
Maximum penalties allowed by Arizona DUI law can have a devastating impact on your life, family, and future. A good Arizona Attorney will make sure you get a fighting chance, and make sure your constitutional rights have not been or will not be violated. An experienced Gilbert Arizona DUI Defense Attorney, who defends DUI cases frequently in Gilbert AZ, can mean the difference between a conviction or total dismissal, or reduction your criminal or DUI charges.
If you have been arrested for any Arizona DUI other criminal charge including theft, assault, aggravated assault, domestic violence, drugs crimes, probation violations, robbery, computer crimes, ID theft crimes, or any other criminal charges contact the Law Office of James Novak, for your Free Consultation at 480) 413-1499. Speak directly with experienced Arizona criminal Defense and DUI Defense Attorney and James Novak (Former Prosecutor).
The Law Office of James Novak is devoted to handling 100% DUI, Drug & criminal cases in Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, Chandler, Mesa, Arizona and surrounding areas valley-wide.
This post was intended to provide general information only and is not intended as specific legal advice. You should not rely upon this information alone, but should consult legal counsel regarding the application of the laws and regulations discussed and as applied to your specific case or circumstance.