“…criminal and DUI cases are dismissed with good Tempe Legal Representation by experienced Tempe criminal defense and DUI lawyers and every day.”
Tempe Criminal Defense
If you face criminal charges or a DUI in Tempe AZ, you can defend your charges and win. Your chances increase drastically of getting a good outcome in your case if you hire a good Tempe criminal or Tempe DUI attorney. Don’t lose hope. Remember that criminal charges in Tempe, AZ are not automatically convictions. The fact is that criminal and DUI cases are dismissed with experienced Tempe Legal Representation from good criminal defense and DUI lawyers every day. Just because you were charged or arrested doesn’t make you “guilty”.
According to the Constitution you are entitled to the right to remain silent, fair treatment and retention of counsel, a Tempe criminal defense or Tempe DUI Attorney– These rights are there for your protection. Use them! The Tempe Prosecution and judge want convictions. Only good private practice criminal defense or DUI Lawyer who defends DUI and criminal charges in Tempe, AZ frequently will defend your charges, your rights, your freedom and your future.
Defending Criminal Charges in Tempe, AZ
You may wonder whether or not you should hire a Tempe Criminal defense or Tempe DUI Lawyer. So you need to find out what they will do for you. In the least, you should contact an experienced criminal or DUI Attorney for a consultation. Most of the best criminal defense and Tempe DUI lawyers in the State of Arizona provide Free Initial Consultations.
What Your Tempe Criminal Lawyer will do
Here is brief list what a good criminal defense attorney, or experienced DUI lawyer who defends cases in Tempe, AZ will do for you:
• File notice to the court that your are being legally represented and request that all communications go through them.
• File notice to the court of “not guilty” plea and defenses on your behalf.
• Listen to your side of the story. Keep in direct communications with your regarding you case.
• Answer your questions and address concerns
• Give you guidance and recommendations
• Obtain and evaluate evidence
• Retest any blood or urine specimens, by an independent lab, that the prosecution tested and wants to use against you.
• Determine if any violations of your Constitutional Rights occurred.
• Look for weaknesses or flaws in the Tempe Prosecutions case
• Mount a strong and effective defense based on the circumstances in your case. A good attorney, with much litigation experience will know what of many defenses should be used based on your situation.
• Challenge evidence or lack thereof
• Attempt to suppress evidence if justifiable reasons exist
• Educate the Prosecution and court on weaknesses or flaws in their evidence or case to set the stage for negotiations of a favorable outcome on your behalf.
• Participate in all hearings, conferences, negotiations with the court and or prosecution.
• File all appropriate and necessary motions
• Make every attempt to reduce the criminal or DUI charges
• Make every possible attempt to dismiss the charges.
The sooner your hire your Tempe Criminal defense, the greater the chances are of a successful outcome. This gives your defense Attorney a head start and time to build and mount a winning defense on your behalf. You generally do not get more than one shot at freedom. Do not underestimate the need for a Tempe criminal defense or DUI defense Attorney. It may mean the difference between a conviction and a complete dismissal of charges.
If you have been charged with any Tempe DUI, Extreme DUI, Repeat Offense DUI, Under age 21 DUI, DUI with child under 15 in vehicle, Aggravated Felony DUI, Drug, Felony Drug, Dangerous Drug, Narcotics, Marijuana, any Tempe DUI, Tempe, Tempe Drug DUI, or any other criminal charge including theft, assault, aggravated assault, domestic violence, drugs crimes, probation violations, robbery, computer crimes, ID theft crimes, or any other criminal charges contact the Law Office of James Novak, for your Free Consultation at (480) 413-1499. Speak directly with experienced Tempe Criminal Defense and DUI Defense Attorney and James Novak (Former Prosecutor). The Law Office of James Novak is devoted to handling 100% DUI, Drug & criminal cases in Tempe, Mesa, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Phoenix and surrounding areas valley-wide in Maricopa County.
This post was intended to provide general information only and is not intended as specific legal advice. You should not rely upon this information alone, but should consult legal counsel regarding the application of the laws and regulations discussed and as applied to your specific case or circumstance.