Phoenix AZ Criminal Charges: Five Mistakes to Avoid after being charged with an Arizona Crime.
If you face criminal charges or DUI in Arizona including Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa, or any other city within Arizona it is crucial that you contact an Arizona Criminal Defense Firm or Criminal Attorney who defends criminal charges and DUI charges in the Phoenix Courts of other Arizona Courts frequently. Criminal charges in the cities within Arizona are subject to the rules of the State of Arizona, under Title 13 of the A.R.S. Criminal Codes.
Here are five of the most common mistakes a person can make if they face DUI or criminal charges in Arizona:
1) Not consulting (in the least) or hiring an experienced private practice Criminal Defense or DUI Defense Attorney who defends criminal and DUI charges in Arizona.
2) Underestimating the consequences of a criminal or DUI Charge.
3) Ignoring, failing to appear for their court date on the designated date and time at the designated place.
4) Seeking counsel from an Attorney who is not licensed to practice in Arizona and who does not defend Criminal Cases on a frequently in Arizona. (For example, an Attorney may maintain their license to practice in Arizona. However, they reside in New York, and mostly or completely practice criminal law in their residing state New York).
5) Consulting or hiring an Attorney whose practice includes a multitude of areas of law and not exclusively in Criminal Defense or DUI law. For example that Attorney may be licensed to practice in law for Wills Estates & Trusts, Personal Injury, Contract Law, and Trademark & Copyright Law. This is important because of the turbulence of Arizona Law. The Criminal and DUI laws and case laws are constantly changing. It is wise to make sure the Attorney who will be handling your case defends DUI and criminal defense charges exclusively, and stays up to date with continuing education, defense litigation, and all aspects dealing with DUI and Criminal Defense.
Make sure your Criminal Defense or AZ DUI lawyer has the education, experience in litigation, skills and motivation to provide you with the most effective defense possible. Most of the best Criminal Defense and DUI Lawyers in Phoenix and in the cities of Arizona provide Free Consultations. Your chances of getting your charges dismissed, reduced or the best possible outcome in your case increase drastically when you hire a criminal defense attorney or Phoenix DUI lawyer to defend your charges.
If you have been charged with any Phoenix AZ criminal defense crime including but not limited to Assault, aggravated felony assault, DUI, Extreme DUI, Repeat Offense DUI, Under age 21 DUI, DUI with child under 15 in vehicle, Aggravated Felony DUI, Drug, Felony Drug, Dangerous Drug, Narcotics, Marijuana, any Arizona DUI, Arizona, Arizona Drug DUI, or any other criminal charge including theft, burglary, domestic violence, drugs crimes, probation violations, robbery, computer crimes, ID theft crimes, credit card or check fraud, Larceny or grand larceny, or any other criminal charges contact the Law Office of James Novak, for your Free Consultation at (480) 413-1499. Speak directly with experienced Phoenix Criminal Defense and DUI Defense Attorney and James Novak (Former Prosecutor).
The Law Office of James Novak is devoted to handling 100% DUI, Drug & criminal cases in Phoenix, Tempe, Scottsdale, Chandler, Gilbert, Mesa Arizona and surrounding areas valley-wide.
This post was intended to provide general information only and is not intended as specific legal advice. You should not rely upon this information alone, but should consult legal counsel regarding the application of the laws and regulations discussed and as applied to your specific case or circumstance.